How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click "I'd like to."
- Choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
Problem with a subscription?
You can request a refund. You can also cancel the subscription.
If you already requested a refund
Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.