macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Work smarter, not harder
Send email on your schedule
Inspired now, but don’t want to bother someone after work? Schedule messages to be sent whenever you like, either immediately after you write them or at a later time.
Keep your workspace organized
Stage Manager automatically organizes your apps and windows in a single view, so you can stay focused while easily moving between tasks.
Edit text messages
You can edit a text message you just sent if you notice a typo or want to add or delete something.
Automate everyday tasks
With the Shortcuts app, you can automate the things you do on your Mac most often. You can run shortcuts from the Dock, the Finder, the menu bar, Spotlight, and Siri.