Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Delete shared folders or files in iCloud Drive
In iCloud Drive on your Mac, drag the folder or file to the Trash, then confirm that you want to delete the item.
Do one of the following:
If you’re the owner: The folder or file is removed from the devices of everyone you shared it with.
If you’re a participant who can change shared files: Deleting a file from a shared folder deletes it from everyone’s devices. Deleting a shared folder removes it from your devices, but not from the owner’s devices or the devices of other participants.
You can access the folder or file again using the original link sent by the owner, unless the owner stopped sharing the folder or file.
Thanks for your feedback.