Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Microsoft and Apple are working together to bring compatibility for the Xbox Series X controller to customers in a future update.
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.