Follow these steps on your Android device:
- Download the Move to iOS installer:
- Use your device's file browser* to find the Move to iOS installer with filename ending in .apk. On many devices, you'll find this .apk file in a downloads folder.
- Tap the file to install it.
- If an alert says to change your security settings to let you install from unknown sources, follow the onscreen steps. After you change your settings, you might need to tap a back button to return to the file browser. Then you'll be able to install the .apk file.
Now you can use the Move to iOS app.
* If you don't have a file-system explorer, search for one in an app store for Android apps.