macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If the picture from your Mac doesn’t fill the TV screen
If you connected your Mac to a TV and the images don’t fill the TV screen, try turning on Overscan.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Displays in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
Select Overscan on the right. (This option is only available on supported TVs.)
See the Apple Support article Fix overscan or underscan on your TV or projector.
You can also choose which screen to optimize for in Displays settings.