Share a list
- Open the Reminders app. Tap the list that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- In the menu, tap on your contact or an app like Messages or Mail and share the list.
After someone accepts your invitation, they can add items, delete items, and mark them as completed. To view shared lists that you create in iOS 13 or later, the people you invite also have to have iOS 13 or later on their device. Notifications that you set for your reminders aren't shared with anyone else.
Assign a reminder in a shared list
- Tap a reminder.
- Tap the Assignment button in the quick toolbar.
- Choose the person you want to assign the reminder to.
- Tap Done.
Need to reassign a reminder or remove an assignment? Tap the assignee next to the reminder, then tap Reassign or Remove Assignment.
In iOS 17 and later, you can also create an Early Reminder to receive a notification before an assigned task is due.
Turn notifications on or off in a shared Reminders list
- In the Reminders app, tap the shared list that you want to change notifications for.
- Tap the Collaborate button .
- Tap Manage Shared List.
- Turn the notification option on or off for Adding Reminders and Completing Reminders.
- Tap Done.