To receive a 0% APR installment on eligible products from Apple, choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option when you check out.2 If you choose to pay for your eligible Apple purchase all at once with your Apple Card, that purchase will not receive 0% APR and instead will be subject to the standard purchase APR assigned to your Apple Card.
If you buy an iPhone using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you need to choose AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon as your carrier when you check out. After your purchase, you'll have one installment due every month for 24 months, and you can change carriers at any time.
iPad, Apple Watch, Apple Vision Pro, Mac, and displays
If you buy an iPad, Apple Watch, Apple Vision Pro, Mac, Pro Display XDR, or Studio Display using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment due every month for twelve months.
Eligible Mac models include MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac mini, and Mac Studio.
Apple TV, AirPods, and Beats Flex Wireless Earphones
If you buy any of these products using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment due every month for six months.
- Apple Afterburner Card
- Apple Branded iPad Cover
- Apple Branded iPhone Case
- Apple Branded iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe
- Apple Branded Mac Cover
- Apple Branded MagSafe iPhone Case
- Apple Pencil
- Apple Vision Pro Battery
- Apple Vision Pro Cover
- Apple Vision Pro Dual Loop Band
- Apple Vision Pro Light Seal
- Apple Vision Pro Light Seal Cushion
- Apple Vision Pro Solo Kit Band
- Apple Vision Pro Travel Case
- Apple Watch Bands
- Belkin Battery Holder for Apple Vision Pro
- Magic Keyboard for iPad
- MagSafe Charger
- Pro Stand, VESA Mount Adapter
- ZEISS Optical Inserts
If you buy any of these products using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment due every month for twelve months.
- If you purchase an Apple Card Monthly Installment (ACMI) eligible product at the same time that you purchase an AppleCare plan and choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment method, a separate 0% APR installment is created for your AppleCare purchase. However, if you purchase AppleCare with your Apple Card in a separate transaction, you must pay in full for that transaction, and that purchase will be subject to your standard purchase APR (i.e., not 0% APR). Other than Apple Card Monthly Installments, variable APRs for Apple Card range from 19.24% to 29.49% based on creditworthiness—rates as of February 1, 2014. Existing customers can view their variable APR in the Wallet app or at card.apple.com. Taxes and shipping are not included in Apple Card Monthly Installments and are subject to your standard purchase APR.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option that is only available if you select it at checkout in the U.S. for eligible products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. APR ranges may vary based on when you accepted an Apple Card. Cardholders who accept an Apple Card on and after February 1, 2024. Variable APRs for Apple Card, other than ACMI, range from 19.24% to 29.49% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of February 1, 2024. Existing cardholders: See your Apple Card Customer Agreement for applicable rates and fees. If you buy an ACMI-eligible product paying in full with Apple Card (instead of using ACMI), that purchase is subject to the Apple Card variable APR, not 0% APR. Taxes and shipping on ACMI purchases are subject to the variable APR, not 0% APR. When you buy an iPhone with ACMI, you’ll need to select AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon as your carrier when you check out. An iPhone purchased with ACMI is always unlocked, so you can switch carriers anytime. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs; or on refurbished devices. The last month's payment for each product will be the product's purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount. ACMI financing is subject to change at any time for any reason, including but not limited to installment term lengths and eligible products. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information about ACMI financing.