Set up your replacement Powerbeats Pro
- Put both Powerbeats Pro earbuds in your charging case. Keep the lid open.
- Check the LED status light on the front edge of the case. It should flash red.
- Press and hold the system button on the inside of the case for 5 seconds. The status light should flash white. If it still flashes red, connect the case to power, close the lid, and wait 20 minutes.
- Pair your Powerbeats Pro with your device.
Pair with iPhone
- With your earbuds still inside and the case still open, hold the Powerbeats Pro next to your unlocked iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Pair with another device
- Make sure that you enabled Bluetooth on your device.
- With your earbuds still inside and the case still open, press and hold the system button on your Powerbeats Pro until the LED blinks.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your device. For example, on your Mac, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- In the list of discovered Bluetooth devices, tap or click your Powerbeats Pro.
© 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Beats, Beats by Dr. Dre and the circle b logo are trademarks/service marks of Beats, an Apple subsidiary.