How to pay with Apple Card
You can pay with Apple Card using Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. Learn how to add Apple Card to your devices.
In places where Apple Pay isn't accepted, use your titanium card or virtual card number.1
If you make Apple Card your default card in Wallet, it's automatically selected when you use Apple Pay. This also makes Apple Card your preferred card for the App Store, Apple Music, and other Apple services.
Pay with Apple Card using Apple Pay
Learn how to pay with Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, within apps, and on the web.
Pay with your virtual card number
If you need to give a card number when you check out online or in stores where Apple Pay isn't accepted, you can find your virtual card number in the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family2 and you share your account with a co-owner3, you each have your own virtual card number.
Your virtual card number is different from your titanium card number and Apple Pay card number.
Pay with your titanium Apple Card
You can request a titanium Apple Card and use it to pay anywhere in the world that Mastercard is accepted.
How to receive a 0% APR installment on eligible products
To receive a 0% APR installment on eligible products from apple.com, the Apple Store app, or an Apple Store, you must choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option at checkout.4 If you pay for your eligible Apple purchase all at once with your Apple Card, your purchase will not receive 0% APR, but is subject to the standard purchase APR assigned to your Apple Card.5
If you already purchased an eligible product with your Apple Card and didn't choose Apple Card Monthly Installments at checkout, you can contact Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs can help you request to transfer eligible purchases to a 0% APR Apple Card Monthly Installment without the need to return the item and buy it again.
You can reach Goldman Sachs at: (877) 255-5923
- Using Apple Card for a cash advance or transferring balances is not currently supported.
- Apple Card Family participants and co-owners do not need to have a familial relationship, but must be part of the same Apple Family Sharing Group.
- Each co-owner is jointly and individually responsible for all balances on the co-owned Apple Card including amounts due on your co-owner’s account before the accounts are merged. Each co-owner will be reported to credit bureaus as an owner on the account. In addition, co-owners will have full visibility into all account activity and each co-owner is responsible for the other co-owner’s instructions or requests. Credit reporting includes positive and negative payment history, credit utilization and additional information. Card usage and payment history may impact each co-owner's credit score differently because each individual's credit history will include information that is unique to them. Addition of a new co-owner or merging existing accounts is subject to credit approval and general eligibility requirements. Learn about Apple Card eligibility requirements. Either co-owner can close the account at any time which may negatively impact your credit, and you will still be responsible for paying all balances on the account. Learn about details on account sharing options including some of the risks and benefits.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option that is only available if you select it at checkout in the U.S. for eligible Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products.
APR ranges may vary based on when you accepted an Apple Card. Cardholders who accept an Apple Card on and/or after August 10, 2023: Variable APRs for Apple Card, other than ACMI, range from 19.24% to 29.49% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 10, 2023. Existing cardholders: See your Apple Card Customer Agreement in the Wallet app for applicable rates and fees. If you buy an ACMI-eligible product by choosing to pay in full with Apple Card (instead of using ACMI), that purchase is subject to the Apple Card variable APR, not 0% APR. Taxes and shipping on ACMI purchases are subject to the variable APR, not 0% APR. You’ll need to select AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon as your carrier when you check out. An iPhone purchased with ACMI is always unlocked, so you can switch carriers at any time. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs; or on refurbished devices. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product's purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount. ACMI financing is subject to change at any time for any reason, including but not limited to, installment term lengths and eligible products. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for information about upcoming changes to ACMI financing. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information about ACMI financing.
- Currently, carrier connection with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon is required for all iPhone purchases made with ACMI from Apple Store locations only. Starting August 15, 2023, carrier connection with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon is required for all iPhone purchases made with ACMI. Starting August 15, 2023, the ACMI installment term for new Apple Watch purchases will change from 24 months to 12 months. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs; or on refurbished devices. ACMI financing is subject to change at any time for any reason, including but not limited to, installment term lengths and eligible products. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for information about upcoming changes to ACMI financing. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information about ACMI financing.
- To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.