How to buy an AppleCare plan online
- Go to the My Support page.
- Choose the product that you want to cover. You can choose iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, or another device.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or enter the serial number of the device.
- If your device is eligible, you can follow the onscreen instructions to buy coverage. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
Buy an AppleCare plan in Settings
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Settings.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you don't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, your device is not eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
Learn what repairs and support are covered by an AppleCare plan.
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase.
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.