How to join Apple Arcade
Apple Arcade is a subscription service that gives you and your family unlimited access to an extensive catalog of premium games that you can play across all of your devices — online or offline.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, go to the Arcade tab of the App Store and look for the subscription offer. On your Apple TV, open the Arcade app to see the subscription offer.
- If you don't see the subscription offer, try to download an Apple Arcade game, and you'll be prompted to subscribe.
- Choose the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.) With Family Sharing, you can get access to Apple Arcade for yourself and up to five family members. If you're using Family Sharing and someone in your family group subscribes, you'll see a message that you have access to the subscription when you try to subscribe.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use for Media & Purchases, if prompted. If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. Not sure if you have an Apple ID?
- Confirm your billing information, if prompted. You might need to add a valid payment method.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, if prompted.
To use all of the features with Apple Arcade, make sure that your device is updated to the latest software.
What's included with Apple Arcade?
You can buy and download other games from the App Store without subscribing to Apple Arcade. Apple Arcade games are available only with an Apple Arcade subscription. To find out which games are included with Apple Arcade:
- Open the App Store.
- Choose Arcade.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose See All Games.
Learn more about Apple Arcade and Apple Arcade pricing.
Apple Arcade availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.