Try to add a transit card
After each step, see if you can add your transit card to Apple Pay:**
- Update to the latest iOS version or the latest watchOS version.
- Make sure that you have an internet connection.
- Make sure that you are signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Restart your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Transit cards in the Wallet app can't be transferred to a different Apple ID.
Try to add a transit card in Wallet
To add a new transit card in Wallet, make sure that you're using a China UnionPay credit or debit card that you've added to Wallet.
If you see a checkmark and Done, but you don't see your transit card in Wallet:
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
- Tap Transit Card.
- Tap the transit card that shows the date that you attempted to purchase the card.
- Tap Next.
If you still don't see your transit card in Wallet, contact your card issuer for assistance and provide the Transaction ID.
**Check with your card issuer for information about transit cards you can add to Apple Pay.