Pages User Guide for iPad
- Intro to Pages
- Word processing or page layout?
- Intro to images, graphs and other objects
- Find a document
- Open a document
- Save and name a document
- Print a document or envelope
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touch screen gestures
- Use Apple Pencil with Pages
- Create a document using VoiceOver
- Change the transparency of an object
- Fill shapes and text boxes with colour or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate and flip objects
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows and columns
- Merge or un-merge table cells
- Resize, move or lock a table
- Use iCloud Drive with Pages
- Export to Word, PDF or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a document
- Move a document
- Delete a document
- Password-protect a document
- Create and manage custom templates
Change the look of table text in Pages on iPad
You can change the look of text for the entire table or just for specific table cells.
Change the look of all table text
You can set the font and font style for the entire table. You can also increase or decrease the font size proportionally for all text in the table. If you make the text larger or smaller, all text increases or decreases by the same percentage.
Tap the table, then tap .
Tap Table, then tap Table Font.
If you don’t see Table Font, swipe up from the bottom of the controls.
Tap a font name to apply it.
To apply a different character style (for example, bold or italic), tap next to the font name, then tap a character style.
If you don’t see a specific character style, it’s not available for that font.
To change the font size, tap .
Text resizes immediately, so you can see which size works best.
Change the look of text in selected table cells
You can change the font, colour, size and other attributes of text in table cells.
Select the cells that have the text you want to change, then tap .
Tap Cell, then tap the controls to select a font, font style (bold, italic, underline or strike-through), size, colour, alignment and so on.
For more information about using text styles, see Use text styles.