How to see lyrics on your Android
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Play a song from the Apple Music catalogue.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the song that's playing.
- To show or hide lyrics, tap Lyrics at the bottom of your screen.
- If available, time-synced lyrics will automatically appear on your screen.
- If time-synced lyrics aren't available, then you may see the full lyrics for the song instead.
If you can't see lyrics on your Android
If the Lyrics button is greyed out, you're playing a song that's not from the Apple Music catalogue, lyrics aren't available for that song or you're not connected to the internet.
How to report missing or incorrect lyrics
- While viewing time-synced lyrics, touch and hold a verse.
- In the share sheet that appears, tap the lines that you want to report.
- At the bottom of the share sheet, tap Report a Concern.
- Follow the onscreen steps to report your concern.
Find out how to see lyrics on other devices
Apple Music availability may vary by country or region. Find out what's available in your country or region.