Supported PlayStation controllers
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller
- PlayStation 5 DualSense Edge Wireless Controller
Pair and connect the controller
- Make sure your controller is turned off.
- Press and hold the PS button and the Create (or Share) button at the same time until the light bar begins to flash. The controller is now in pairing mode, which makes it discoverable by your Apple device.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your Apple device, then select the controller from the list of nearby devices.
- If the controller pairs but won't connect, press the PS button on the controller.
Find out more about connecting wireless game controllers, including how to customise controller buttons and features, and what to do if the controller doesn't connect or work as expected.