View saved passwords in Safari
- Open Safari.
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences and then click Passwords.
- Sign in with Touch ID, or enter the password for your user account. You can also authenticate your password with your Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or later.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To update a password, select a website, click Details, update the password, then click Done.
- To delete a saved password, select a website, then click Remove.
You can also use Siri to view your passwords by saying something such as: "Hey Siri, show my passwords".
Save your passwords across your devices
Autofill your Safari usernames and passwords, credit cards, Wi-Fi passwords and more on any approved device. iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.
Use AutoFill to store credit card information
AutoFill automatically enters things, such as your previously saved credit card details, contact information from the Contacts app and more.