If your public transport card balance is wrong
First, restart your iPhone. If your balance is still wrong, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap your public transport card, then tap the more button .
- Turn on Service Mode, then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode.
- To turn off Service Mode, tap the card.
- See if your balance has been updated.
If you think your transactions aren't accurate after turning Service Mode off or on, contact your public transport card issuer to verify.
Make sure you were charged
Look at the transactions for the payment card that you used to add money to the public transport card that you have in the Wallet app. If you see the charge in your transaction history, the balance on your public transport card might be correct, even if the balance in the Wallet app shows a different amount.