How to remove calendar spam on your iPhone in iOS 14.6 or later
- Open the Calendars app.
- Tap the unwanted Calendar event.
- Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm, tap Unsubscribe.
How to remove calendar spam on your iPhone in earlier versions of iOS
- Open the Calendar app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Calendars.
- Look for a calendar that you don't recognise. Tap the More Info button next to that calendar, then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar.
If this doesn't fix the issue, delete the calendar subscription in Settings:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Calendar > Accounts. Or if you use iOS 13, tap Passwords & Accounts > Accounts instead.
- Tap Subscribed Calendars.
- Look for a calendar that you don't recognise. Tap it, then tap Delete Account.