How to get Apple TV+
You can subscribe to Apple TV+ at tv.apple.com. Or subscribe in the Apple TV app on an Apple device, smart TV or streaming device that's compatible with the Apple TV app. Find out which streaming devices are compatible.
- Open the Apple TV app. If you're using an eligible Apple device, a message may ask you to redeem your Apple TV+ promotion. Can't redeem your promotion?
- Choose the Apple TV+ Originals tab.
- Select Sign In and Start Free Trial. Or you may see a Get Apple TV+ button or Start Free Trial button.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases.2 If you don't have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one. Forgotten your Apple ID?
- If asked, confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method. Then choose Confirm. If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
Share Apple TV+ with your family
If you get Apple TV+ or start a trial and you use Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members will have access to Apple TV+. Find out how to add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple.
- The Apple TV app and Apple TV+ availability may vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region.
- If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication set up for your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can't sign in.