In eligible countries
In Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States:
- If you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, you may be able to purchase new coverage that renews monthly or annually.
- If you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you may be able to purchase new coverage that will be renewed annually.
Purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage has ended. To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the onscreen instructions. The new coverage will automatically be renewed until it's cancelled.
Your coverage plan may continue beyond 24 or 36 months, on a monthly or annual basis, until it's cancelled.
If you choose to continue coverage, your coverage will be subject to the then-current AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions.
In China mainland
If you paid upfront for 12, 24, or 36 months of coverage for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch you may be able to continue coverage on an annual basis when the service period has ended. If you pay annually, your annual plan will renew each year until cancelled.
Within 30 days of the end date of your coverage, go to Settings > General > About. Then tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you continue your coverage, it will be subject to the then-current AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions.
How to check when your coverage expires
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > About > Coverage, then tap your device.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu in the corner of your screen. Choose System Settings > General > About. If you can't find System Settings, choose About this Mac, then choose Support.
- Or go to mysupport.apple.com/en-au and sign in with your Apple ID. Then choose your device from the list.
- You can also find the expiry date in the Proof of Coverage or Plan Confirmation message that is sent to you when you purchase the AppleCare+ plan.
You won't receive notifications that your plan is about to expire, unless local law provides otherwise.
Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.