We’re sorry your Beats earphones aren't working as they should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for a replacement, you’ll receive a kit that contains replacement Beats earphones with everything you need to return your defective Beats earphones to Apple.
Important: Be sure to return your defective product so that Apple receives it within ten days of the day your replacement product shipped (check your ship date). If Apple doesn't receive your defective product within ten days, or if Apple technicians find that the product has accidental damage or unauthorized modifications, you'll be charged up to the full value of the replacement product. For more details, see terms and conditions.
Pack your Beats earphones using the included packaging materials
- Remove the tray that your replacement earphones were sitting in from the white box and discard it.
- Put your defective earphones in the plastic bag and close it. Don't include any accessories with your earphones (including wing tips, ear tips, charging cables, and carrying cases). If you include extra items in the box, we won't be able to return them to you.
- Put the plastic bag in the white box.
- Put the lid on the white box.
- Put the white box in the brown box.
- Close the brown box.
- Seal the brown box with the tape provided.
Ship your Beats earphones to Apple
- Find the name of the courier on the return shipping label.
- Visit the courier’s website to schedule a pickup or find a drop-off location.*
- Get a receipt from the courier.
- In a few days, check that Apple has received your defective product.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your replacement Beats earphones
Record the serial number of your replacement Beats earphones. Your replacement Apple product is covered by a 90-day service warranty, or the remainder of your original product warranty or AppleCare plan, whichever is longer.
Click the link to your earphone model below to learn how to use your repaired or replaced Beats earphones.
© 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Beats, Beats by Dr. Dre and the circle b logo are trademarks/service marks of Beats, an Apple subsidiary.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
1. An estimate as required (section 9844 of the California Business and Professions Code) for repairs shall be given to the customer by the service dealer in writing, and the service dealer may not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimate without prior consent of the customer. Where provided in writing, the service dealer may charge a reasonable fee for services provided in determining the nature of the malfunction in preparation of a written estimate for repair. For information, contact the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA 95814.
2. A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced or repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been repaired.
The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed.
If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been repaired, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund subject, in either case, to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under other law.