To see what games are included with Apple Arcade, open the App Store and go to the Arcade tab. Scroll to the bottom, and tap or click See All Games.
To download Apple Arcade games from the App Store, subscribe to Apple Arcade. If you don't subscribe to Apple Arcade or if you live in a country or region that doesn't have Apple Arcade, you can still buy and download other games from the App Store.
Learn more about Apple Arcade pricing.
Apple Arcade and Apple Arcade feature availability may vary by country or region. Learn about what's available in your country or region.
After you subscribe to Apple Arcade, you can download any Apple Arcade game for no additional charge:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch: Open the App Store, and go to the Arcade tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On your Apple TV: Open the Arcade app, or open the App Store, and go to the Arcade tab at the top of the screen.
- On your Mac: Open the App Store, and go to the Arcade tab in the sidebar.
You can also search the App Store for a specific game.
You can download as many Apple Arcade games as you want and play as often as you want. Once you subscribe, there are no additional purchases needed in Apple Arcade games.
You can play games with just your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple TV. If you see a controller icon on the app's page, the game has controller support for that device. You can use a game controller to play most games, even if they don't require it. Some games on Apple TV require a controller to play.
Each Apple Arcade game is different. For help playing a game, with features of a game or about the rules of a game, contact the app developer.
See your scores and save your games
Apple Arcade uses iCloud and Game Center for game progress, game saves and playing with friends on all of your devices that are signed in to iCloud and Game Center with the same Apple ID. As long as you're signed in, you can play your game on any of your devices.
To resume your most recent Arcade game from where you left off on any of your devices, go to the Arcade tab in the App Store and find the Continue Playing section.
To see which achievements you’ve unlocked, go to your Account page in the App Store.
Learn more about game saves, iCloud and Apple Arcade.
- You can delete a game from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac at any time, just like any other app.
- Apple Arcade is a subscription that you can view or cancel at any time. If you cancel, you'll have to resubscribe to continue playing the games that you downloaded while you had Apple Arcade.
- If you're using Family Sharing and someone in your family group subscribes, you'll be able to download and play all of the games included with Apple Arcade, but your family members will not be able to see your game saves.