About the LG UltraFine 4K Display
The 23.7-inch LG UltraFine 4K Display features a 3840 x 2160 resolution, a P3 wide colour gamut, 500 nits of brightness and built-in stereo speakers. Integration with macOS lets you control your display's volume and brightness without the need for physical buttons on the display.
You can use the included Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) cable or USB-C cable to connect your Mac or iPad. The display has two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports that deliver up to 94W of charging power to your Mac laptop or iPad and three USB-C ports that function as downstream USB-C ports (5Gbps) to connect other devices and accessories.
System requirements and compatible Mac and iPad models
The LG UltraFine 4K Display requires a Mac with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port running macOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later, or an iPad with a USB-C port.
3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
You can use the LG UltraFine 4K Display at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz on these devices:
- Mac Studio introduced in 2022
- iMac Pro introduced in 2017
- iMac introduced in 2017 or later
- Mac Pro introduced in 2019
- Mac mini introduced in 2018 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2016 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2018 or later
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- iPad Pro with USB-C
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- Mac computers with Thunderbolt 2 ports using the Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adaptor
Learn how to adjust your display’s resolution.
If you have issues connecting the display
- Get help with video issues if you still don't see an image when using the correct cable.
- If the LG UltraFine 4K Display doesn't power on or you don't see an image after following the steps in the article above, contact LG to get service for your display.
- You can download the LG UltraFine 4K Display owner's manual on the LG support page.