You can open the Sound Library from the Sound browser, the Live Loops browser and from instruments that have additional sounds available for download. To open the Sound Library, your device must be connected to the Internet.
Open the Sound Library
To open the Sound Library from the Sound browser:
- In an existing song, tap to open the Sound browser, swipe until you see Sound Library, then tap Sound Library.
- If you’ve created a new song, the Sound browser opens automatically. Swipe until you see Sound Library, then tap Sound Library
To open the Sound Library from an instrument like Drummer:
- If necessary, select the Drummer track in Tracks view, then tap in the control bar.
- Tap the drummer name, then tap “Get more Drummers”. The number indicates how many additional drummers are available.
To open the Sound Library from a Live Loops song:
- In an existing song, tap to open the Template browser, then tap Sound Library.
- If you’ve created a new Live Loops song, the Template browser opens automatically. Tap Sound Library.
Navigate the Sound Library
Once you've opened the Sound Library, do any of the following to navigate it:
- Tap a tile to see more sounds.
- Tap Preview to hear samples of the sounds.
- Scroll to view additional information about the sound pack, including file size.
- Tap Get to download the sounds to your device.
- To delete a downloaded sound pack, tap the tile, then tap Delete