Set up your AirPods
- Put both AirPods in your charging case.
- Open the lid and check the status light. It should flash amber.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for 5 seconds. The status light should flash white. If it still flashes amber, connect the case to power, close the lid, and wait 10 minutes.
- On your iPhone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect, then tap Done.
Order a replacement
If you haven't yet, you can order a replacement AirPod or charging case.