How to connect an Apple subscription
- Your service provider will send you a text message with a link to connect your subscription. Find out what to do if you don’t receive a text from your wireless service provider.
- Open the text message and tap the link.
- Follow the onscreen steps to sign in with your Apple ID and connect your subscription. If you see a message that says "This subscription is already being used with a different Apple ID", contact Apple Support to unlink your Apple ID.
If you have a Dual SIM phone, you can connect your Apple subscription on your default line.
If you don't receive a text message from your wireless service provider
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Scroll until you see your service provider's name, then tap it.
- If you still can't find a button or link to connect your subscription, contact your wireless service provider.
If you already have a subscription to Apple Music
If you're already subscribed to Apple Music through Apple and your wireless service provider, cancel one of your subscriptions. You can cancel your subscription from Apple. Or you can cancel your subscription through your wireless service provider.
Subscriptions to Apple services are offered through some wireless service providers, and are only available in certain countries and regions. Contact your wireless service provider for more information.