Check your eligibility
Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager are available to organisations in supported countries or regions that purchase devices from any of the following channels:
- Directly from Apple
- Participating Apple Authorised Resellers
- Mobile network providers
Automated Device Enrolment works on any of these devices:
- iOS devices with iOS 7 or later
- iPadOS devices
- Mac computers with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Apple TV devices (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.2 or later
To add devices that you didn't purchase, like a donated iPad, learn how to manually enrol your devices.
Enrol your organisation
- Go to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Click "Enrol now".
- Enter the information for your organisation.
Apple will get in touch with your verification contact — usually a legal representative of your organisation — to verify your enrolment information.
After completing the enrolment process, you'll receive an email informing you that your information has been verified and your enrolment has been approved.
Add your sales information
After your enrolment is approved, sign in to add your sales information.
- If you've purchased your devices from Apple, contact your purchasing agent, finance department or a member of the Apple Sales team and ask for your Apple Customer Number.
- If you've purchased your devices from an Apple Authorised Reseller or a mobile service provider, ask them for their Reseller ID and provide them with your Organisation ID.
- Find out where to find your Organisation ID and enter a Reseller ID in Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager.
Add your MDM server
After you've enrolled and added your sales information, add your MDM server to Apple Business Manager or add your MDM server to Apple School Manager.
After you've added your MDM server, assign devices to it in Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
Add devices manually
You can add devices you didn't purchase to Automated Device Enrolment, such as donated Mac or iPad devices. Find out how to add devices manually using Apple Configurator for Mac or Apple Configurator for iPhone.
Get more help with Apple Business Manager
- Use the Apple Business Manager User Guide or the business support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple Business Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Enterprise support if you need help after enrolling.
Get more help with Apple School Manager
- Use the Apple School Manager User Guide or the education support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple School Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Education support if you need help after enrolling.