How to request a refund
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to", then choose "Request a refund".
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription or other item, then choose Submit. If you've been charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
- If the charge is pending, you can't request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
- If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
- If you don't know why you've been charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organiser, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method will appear.
If you've already requested a refund
Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.