Turn off Zoom in Settings on your device
If you can't access Settings because your Home Screen icons are magnified, double-tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out.
To turn off Zoom:
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom.
- Tap to turn Zoom off.
Turn off Zoom in the Finder or iTunes
You can also use the Finder or iTunes to turn off Zoom:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to a computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open a Finder window. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Select your device when it appears in the Finder or iTunes.
- Select Configure Accessibility.
- To turn off Zoom, deselect the Zoom checkbox.
- Click OK.