When you reset Profile Manager, all profiles, devices and device groups are removed.
Reset Profile Manager database
- Sign in as an administrator.
- Use this Terminal command:
- Enter your administrator password.
Set up Profile Manager again
- Open Server.app and click Profile Manager.
- Turn on Profile Manager.
- Reconfigure Profile Manager.
- Re-enrol any devices.
- Set up devices in Profile Manager again.
- Reassign devices that were assigned to users.
- Reinvite users who had apps assigned to them.
- Set up any profiles that were installed on devices.