Before you begin
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint. Contact your printer's manufacturer for details.
- Make sure your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range of the printer.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Select the number of copies and other options, such as which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the top right-hand corner.
View or cancel your print job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
View a print job
To view a print job, open the App Switcher, then tap Print Centre.
Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Centre, then tap Cancel Printing.
AirPrint works with Wi-Fi or wired network connections. AirPrint devices connected to the USB port of an Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule, or to your computer using bluetooth connection, can’t use AirPrint.