Upgrade to iCloud+ on your Apple device
To upgrade to iCloud+, go to Manage Account Storage in Settings on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, then choose Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
Or follow the instructions for your device.
How to upgrade on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings, then tap your name.
- Tap iCloud, then tap Manage Account Storage or Manage Storage. Or scroll down and tap Upgrade to iCloud+.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.
How to upgrade on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Settings or System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- Click iCloud.
- Click Manage. Or scroll down and tap Upgrade to iCloud+.
- Click Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage, and choose a plan.
- Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
Upgrade to iCloud+ on your Windows PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
What is iCloud+?
Not sure if you're ready to upgrade? Find out more about the premium features included in iCloud+ first.