We’re sorry your Apple TV isn’t working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your Apple TV to Apple.
Before you ship your Apple TV
- Reset your Apple TV to its factory settings.
- Unplug your Apple TV.
Pack your Apple TV using the included packaging materials
- Put your Apple TV in the foam bag. Do not include your power cord or Apple remote.
- Place the bagged Apple TV into the foam shipping box insert.
- Place the foam piece on top of your Apple TV so that you can see the circular cut-out on top.
- Close the box and tape it shut with the tape provided.
Ship your Apple TV to Apple
- If the return shipping label is included, place it on the box.
- Find the name of the courier on the label (or elsewhere in the packing materials) and visit its website to arrange a collection or find a drop-off location.*
- Ask the courier for proof of collection.
- Check the status of your service request.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your replacement Apple TV
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.