Webroot SecureAnywhere is made by Webroot Inc. When this software is installed on your Mac using its default settings, you might notice these symptoms:
- Text that you dictate doesn't appear as expected.
- You don't see any accented characters when you hold down a letter key.
- You can't select items such as emoji in the Touch Bar of your 2016 MacBook Pro.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Click the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon in the menu bar.
- Choose Pause Secure Keyboard Entry.
A Webroot support article provides more information about this solution.