How Apple Music Replay works
Apple Music Replay calculates your top songs, albums, artists, playlists, genres, and stations using:
- Your listening history in Apple Music
- The number of plays to a song, artist, album, playlist, genre, and station
- The amount of time spent listening to a song, artist, album, playlist, genre, and station
How to see your Apple Music Replay listening stats
- Go to replay.music.apple.com.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
- Tap or click Get Started. From here, you can:
- Get insights throughout the year: Once you’re eligible, you can see the songs, artists, and albums that you listened to so far this year, along with play counts and the time that you’ve spent listening to them.
- See your year-end Replay: At the end of the calendar year, you can see your top songs, artists, albums, genres, playlists, and stations, along with play counts, totals, and the time that you’ve spent listening to them.
- Play your year-end highlight reel: Celebrate your year in music with an audio and visual recap of the music that you listened to the most.
- Share insights: Tap the Share button to share your personalized listening insights in a message and on social media.
How to find and share your Replay playlist
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Go to Listen Now.
- Scroll down to Replay: Your Top Songs by Year. From here, you can:
- Open this year's Replay playlist to see your top songs in one playlist that's updated weekly.
- See your Replay playlists from previous years.
- Add your Replay playlist to your library. Open a Replay playlist, then tap or click +Add.
- Share your Replay playlist to Instagram, Facebook, or other social media
If you don't see Replay
You might need to play more music. Look for a progress bar on the Replay site to see how much music you need to listen to. As soon as you've played enough music, you'll get a notification that your Replay is ready.
If you still don't see Replay, make sure that Use Listening History is turned on for all of your devices:
- On your iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Music and turn on Use Listening History.
- On your Mac: In the Apple Music app, choose Music > Settings, click the General tab, then select Use Listening History.
- On your Android: At the top of the Apple Music app, tap the More button , tap Settings, then turn on Use Listening History.
Apple Music and Privacy
Apple Music is designed to protect your information and enable you to choose what you share.
Apple Music availability might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.