We’re sorry your Apple Watch isn’t working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your Apple Watch to Apple.
Before you ship your Apple Watch
Pack your Apple Watch using the included packaging materials
- Place your Apple Watch into the white box. Do not include the band, Link Bracelet, or other accessories.
- Fold down the top of the white box. You should be able to see the face of your Apple Watch through the clear window in the top of the box.
- Put the lid on the white box.
- Place the white box into the brown box.
- Fold down and secure the lid of the brown box.
- Tape the brown box closed.
Ship your Apple Watch to Apple
- If the return shipping label is included, place it on the box.
- Find the name of the courier on the label (or elsewhere in the packing materials) and visit its website to arrange a collection or find a drop-off location.
- Ask the courier for proof of collection.
- Check the status of your service request.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your repaired or replaced Apple Watch
- Hold your watch near your phone.
- Pair your Apple Watch. When you pair your Apple Watch, you will be given the option to restore it from a backup if you made one.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.