If you use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, you can visit the AMD website to download the latest version of their drivers for Windows. These Intel-based Mac computers use AMD graphics:
- 15-inch MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 through 2019
- 16-inch MacBook Pro introduced in 2019
- 27-inch iMac introduced in 2014 through 2020
- 21.5-inch iMac with Retina display introduced in 2017 through 2019
- iMac Pro introduced in 2017
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 through 2019
Check your version of AMD graphics drivers
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- Take any of these steps to open Radeon settings:
- Right-click your desktop and choose AMD Radeon Settings.
- Or click Radeon Settings in the notification area.
- Or choose AMD Radeon Settings from the Programs menu.
- In Radeon settings, click the System Tab, then click the Software tab.
- The version number is shown under Driver Packaging Version.
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers
- In Windows, go to the Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers page on the AMD website.
- Look for the driver version that supports your Mac model. If it's a later version (higher number) than the version installed on your Mac, click Download.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, then run the Setup app in the resulting folder to install the drivers.