Check the bottom of HomePod
The serial number is on the bottom of your HomePod or HomePod mini speaker.
Check the Home app
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.1
- Tap or click your HomePod, then tap or click the Settings button .
- Scroll down to find the serial number.
If you have two HomePod speakers set up as a stereo pair, open the Home app, tap or click your HomePod stereo pair, then tap or click the Settings button . Select Speakers, then select each HomePod to find the serial number.
Check iCloud settings
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > [Your name].2
- Scroll down and tap HomePod to find the serial number.
- To use the Home app on Mac, update your Mac to macOS Mojave or later.
- Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is signed in to iCloud with the Apple ID that you used to set up your HomePod or HomePod mini.