Fleetsmith User Guide
- Before you use Fleetsmith
- Intro to device management
- Generate a device report
- Enroll iPhone and iPad devices in Partial Management
- Approve a device
- Reassign a device to another user
- Reenroll a device
- Release a device from Fleetsmith and Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager
- Archive a device
- Remove devices or their records
- Create a macOS account automatically
- How to use Migration Assistant and Time Machine
- Enable catalog settings
- Encrypt Mac computers with FileVault
- Deploy Custom Apps
- Reprovision a Mac
- Use the Fleetsmith agent
- Fleetsmith OSS Acknowledgements - App Catalog Apps
Retrieve a Mac computer’s Erase Device PIN in Fleetsmith
When a Mac is remotely erased using the Erase Device command in the Fleetsmith Admin Console, a PIN is required to unlock it.
In the Fleetsmith Admin Console, click Devices in the sidebar, then click the device’s name.
On the individual device’s Overview page, look for the Device status, then click Show PIN.
Use this PIN to unlock the device.