Beats User Guide
- Explore your Beats device features
- Rename your device
- View your device battery level
- Find a device
- Add a Beats app widget
- Control noise cancellation and transparency
- Change the press-and-hold action on your earphones
- Change the end-call action on your earphones
- Turn automatic play/pause and call answering on or off
- Turn Automatic Ear Detection on or off
- Adjust alert-tone volume on your earphones
- Check the fit of your Beats Fit Pro eartips
- Set the active microphone on your earphones
- View your serial number
- Register your device
- Modify Beats app settings
- Learn more about your Beats device
What’s new in Beats 2.3.5 for Android
Beats 2.3.5 introduces notifications, detailed below.
Use notifications to quickly connect your Beats devices to the Beats app or to monitor battery level. See Introduce your device to the Beats app for Android.
Thanks for your feedback.