Use Siri to find saved passwords
You can use Siri to view your passwords by saying something like "Hey Siri, show my passwords." If you're looking for the password to a specific app or website, you can also ask Siri. For example, "Hey Siri, what is my Hulu password?"
View saved passwords in Settings
- Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To delete a saved password, tap Delete Password.
- To update a password, tap Edit.
Need more help?
- iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Learn how to set up iCloud Keychain.
- Get help if you don't see your saved passwords in iCloud Keychain.
- Learn how to set up and use AutoFill in Safari on your iPhone.