- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click the Collaborate button .
- On iPhone or iPad, tap Share Options. On Mac, go to the next step.
- Select these options:
- Tap or click the “Who can access” pop-up menu and choose “Anyone with the link.”
- If you don't want others to be able to edit the presentation, tap or click the Permission pop-up menu and choose “View only.”
If you choose “Can make changes,” users who click the “Open in Keynote” button on the embedded video can edit your presentation.
- Make sure that you don't have a password set up for the file.
- Tap or click Copy Link.
- Click Share. When your share completes, the link is copied to your clipboard. The URL should start with “https://www.icloud.com/keynote/” and end with “#[your file name].”
Embed your Keynote presentation into your website
When you share a Keynote presentation to collaborate with others, you can also embed the presentation into Medium, embed.ly, or Wordpress.com. Learn how to get the link you need from Keynote.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.