Here's what you can do with a USB-C to Lightning cable:
- Charge your AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it's connected to a USB-C port.
- Fast charge any of these iPhone or iPad models when connected to an Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter:
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and later
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation and later)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or import your photos when connected to a USB-C port on your Mac or PC.
- Charge a Siri Remote when it's connected to a USB-C port on a Mac, PC, or USB-C charger.
- Charge Apple accessories like a Magic Mouse, Magic Keyboard, or Magic Trackpad.
- Use your iPhone or iPad as a Personal Hotspot when connected over a USB-C to Lightning cable.
The USB-C port on an Apple TV HD doesn't support charging, so you can't use this port to charge a Siri Remote. You might not be able to charge your iOS device using USB-C power adapters that aren't manufactured by Apple.