Apple Business Essentials User Guide
- Intro to federated authentication
- Intro to Google Workspace
- Use federated authentication with Google Workspace
- Intro to Microsoft Azure AD
- Use federated authentication with MS Azure AD
- Resolve Apple ID conflicts
- Get notified about user name conflicts
- Change a user’s domain information
- Transfer Apple services when federating
- Add or reset verification phone numbers
- Intro to purchasing content
- Review content payment and billing information
- Select and purchase content
- Configure app installation and removal
- Monitor app installation status and license tracking
- Learn about Custom Apps
- Manage content tokens
- Transfer licenses
- Migrate content tokens
- Invite VPP purchasers
- Plan for migration to Apps
- Device workflow
- Enrollment methods
- Manage device suppliers
- View device information
- Get device order progress reports
- Add devices from Apple Configurator
- Intro to configuring settings
- AirDrop settings
- AirPlay settings
- AirPrint settings
- App Access settings
- Application Layer Firewall settings
- Certificate settings
- Content Caching settings
- Configure a Custom setting
- Data Management settings
- Energy Saver settings
- FileVault settings
- Gatekeeper settings
- iCloud settings
- Lock Screen settings
- Password and Screen Lock settings
- Software Update settings
- VPN settings
- Web Clip settings
- Web Filter settings
- Wi-Fi settings
- Edit a setting
- Apply Collections
- Document revision history
Keyboard shortcuts for Apple Business Essentials
In Apple Business Essentials, you can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate the service. By pressing certain key combinations, you can do things that normally need a mouse, trackpad, or other input device.
To use a keyboard shortcut, press and hold one or more modifier keys and then press the last key of the shortcut. For example, to go to the first item, press and hold the Option key, then the Up arrow key, and then release both keys. Mac menus and keyboards often use symbols for certain keys, including modifier keys:
Up Arrow: Go to the next item.
Down Arrow: Go to the previous item.
Option-Up Arrow: Go to the first item.
Option-Down Arrow: Go to the last item.
Shift-Up Arrow: Select a range of items.
Shift-Down Arrow: Select a range of items.
Fn-Down Arrow or Space Bar: Page Down: Scroll to the next page.
Fn-Up Arrow or Shift-Space Bar: Page Up: Scroll to the previous page.
Fn-Left Arrow: Home: Scroll to the first page.
Fn-Right Arrow: End: Scroll to the last page.