iTunes Store: How to delete songs from iCloud
Use these steps to delete a song or music video from iCloud.
- From a computer with iTunes Match enabled, open iTunes 10.5.1 or later. You can install the latest version of iTunes.
- Click Music, on the left side of iTunes.
- Select the item you want to delete.
- Right-click the item and choose Delete. You'll be asked to confirm this action.
- If the item you want to delete is in iTunes on your computer and in iCloud, select the option to delete the item from iCloud.
- A download button will appear next to items that are available in iCloud but aren't on your computer.
- You must enable iTunes Match on your computer to delete items from iCloud. When you delete an item from iCloud, you can't recover the item.
- When you delete an item from iCloud, the item will also be deleted from any iPod, iPhone, or iPad enabled for iTunes Match that syncs with your iTunes library.
- If you aren't an iTunes Match subscriber, you can hide your purchased content.
Last Modified: Mar 7, 2014