See your purchase history in the iTunes Store
If you want to know what apps, songs, movies, TV shows, or books you've bought in the past, you can view your purchase history for the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store in the iTunes Store.
You can view your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC. Just remember to sign-in with the same Apple ID that you used for your purchases.
If you use Family Sharing, you'll see what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought, unless you sign in using their Apple ID.
See your purchase history
- Click to open your account in iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. iTunes will open to your purchase history, and you'll see the items you purchased.
Alternatively, you can:
- Open iTunes.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click your Apple ID and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Purchase History, click See All.
It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see the details for a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
You'll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner. If you don't recognize a purchase, see if it's one of these types of charges.
- Download past purchases.
- Resolve an unpaid balance.
- Manage your Mac App Store purchases.
- Hide items in your Purchase History.
- Report a problem or request a refund for a purchase made within the last 90 days.
- For help with an older purchase, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.