GarageBand for Mac (v10.0): Help might be in a different language
The GarageBand app and GarageBand Help content might be in different languages from each other.
You can resolve this issue by reinstalling GarageBand.
- Quit GarageBand.
- In the finder, click the Go menu and choose Applications.
- Drag the GarageBand icon to the trash.
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Click the Purchases tab.
- Sign in to the Mac App Store using the Apple ID you first used to install GarageBand.
- Look for GarageBand in the list of purchased applications. If you don't see it in the list, make sure it's not hidden.
- Click Install to download and install GarageBand.
Last Modified: Nov 11, 2013