iAd Producer 4.1: iTunes Radio banner ads might not load from the iAd Server
After uploading an iTunes Radio banner ad with an audio clip that has space in its filename, iAd Tester will not be able to display the banner. This message appears: “Failed to load ad from server: The operation couldn't be completed. Application has iAd Network configuration error.”
To resolve this issue:
- Delete the original audio file from the asset library.
- Rename the file in Finder. Be sure the filename does not have any spaces.
- Import the renamed file into the project.
- Navigate to the iTunes Radio banner.
- Select the renamed audio file in the Audio pop-up menu.
- Upload the project to the iAd Server.