Logic Remote: May not connect if a Touch OSC device is already installed in Logic Pro X
When you try to connect Logic Remote to a Mac running Logic Pro X with a Touch OSC control surface already installed, a connection cannot be established.
- Quit the Logic Remote app if it is running.
- Open Logic Pro X.
- Choose Logic Pro X > Control Surfaces > Setup.
- In the Setup window, delete any Touch OSC devices listed.
- If there is an existing Logic Remote in the setup window, delete it.
- Launch the Logic Remote app and connect to the Mac.
- Accept the connection when prompted in Logic Pro X.
If the Firewall is enabled on the computer running Logic Pro, certain settings may interfere with Logic Remote. See Logic Remote: May not connect to Logic Pro X with some Firewall settings for more information.